31st MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL OPTICAL FAIR (MIOF)
The 31st International Optical Fair (MIOF), the meeting place of the leading distributors of global brands of medical optics and ophthalmology with representatives of wholesale and retail trade, will be accommodated in Crocus Expo September 13 through 15, 2022. The organizer of the project is Crocus Expo, the expo venue which ranks at the top among exhibition centers of Russia and Eastern Europe.
Twice a year, more than 3,000 specialists in the field of medical optics and ophthalmology are attracted to the key platform for business networking, exchange of ideas and professional expertise. Participation in MIOF is an opportunity to get acquainted with trends and innovations in the industry in just three days, compare market offers and make a balanced decision on procurement for the upcoming season.
The exposition of the autumn edition of the trade fair will be formed by well-known companies operating in the Russian market and representatives of foreign brands, including: Optic Dias, Megapolis, Inveco, New Optica, Rodenstock RUS, Balero-MC and others. Companies from Armenia, Belarus and China have already confirmed their participation. Autumn MIOF edition are more than 70 companies from Austria, the Republic of Belarus, Great Britain, Israel, Italy, China, Russia, France and South Korea. Kriptomed will exhibit products for the first time at the trade fair
Exhibitors will present to visitors their novelties in all areas of the industry: eyeglasses fashion (frames and sun glasses), eyeglass and contact lenses, care means for medical optics, diagnostic equipment, software for salons of optics, various accessories, trade equipment for opticians, specialized optical editions and many other things.
The 6th scientific and practical conference on children's ophthalmology and optometry Kids Vision will be held September 13 within the frames of the calendar of events. The purpose of the event is to present the current state of medical care in optics and specialized clinics, to talk about new ideas, technologies and products of this sector. The best optometry lecturers and world famous specialists of pediatric ophthalmology will present new technologies, effective practices and unique products. Experts from leading companies - MOK BBGR, Grand Vision, Hoya Lens Rus, Essilor Academy Russia and many others will make lectures at the conference.
Key events of the conference:
- Balan A. V., Rx Lens Head, MOK BBGR Report BBGR Breakthrough Triad.
- V. B. Batrakova, President NAO MOO. Seminar Main Activities for the Formation of a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Gening G. N., Ph.D., Member of the Board of Directors and Vice President of Aniridia Europe, Representative of Russia at Aniridia-NET (COST), President and member of the Scientific Committee of the ISP ICPBA Raduzhka. Lecture Routing Features of Patients with Rare Genetic Diseases Aniridia, Albinism, WAGR and Hermansky-Pudlak Syndromes.
The interim results of the charity action Glasses for Children with Rare Genetic Diseases which forms the integral part of the Kids Vision project will be traditionally announced at the conference.
Business forum will be held September 14. The forum will feature a number of various events:
- Kondratova S.E., ophthalmologist, researcher at the Research Institute of Pediatrics and Child Healthcare of the Central Research Bureau of the Russian Academy of Sciences, chief doctor of the Center for Optical Correction of Vision Akademoptika. Report Myopia as a Social Phenomenon: Causes, Consequences, Solutions.
- Publishing house Optical MAGAZINE. Presentation of A. Fedoruk's book Master Optician Training.
Participation in the trade fair provides a unique opportunity to present a company and products to a distinctly selected targeted audience of industry specialists. Moscow International Optical Fair is an event for professionals, experts and producers, one of the most important platforms of our country for demonstration of the latest achievements. The exhibition serves as an indicator of the branch state and tendencies of its further development, allowing to present advanced technologies, equipment and materials, to establish new and to strengthen already existing business relations.
Specialists are invited to online registration to get free e-ticket to the trade fair. The deadline for the online registration is September 12 at 20:00. The price of the ticket at ticket offices during the event period is 250 RUB.
See you at Crocus Expo!
Exhibition: 31st MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL OPTICAL FAIR (MIOF)