17th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto
The 17th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto will be held August 23 through 26, 2022 at Crocus Expo. The exhibition is supported by the Association of Russian Automakers NP (OAR). The organizer of the event is Crocus Expo.
The project clearly demonstrates modern achievements in the service and production of components for the automotive industry. For more than 15 years, the InterAuto exhibition has provided an opportunity to open up the potential of Russian enterprises and increase the level of competitiveness of domestic products in the national and global automotive markets.
InterAuto presents the latest developments of Russian and foreign producers of automotive components, garage and service equipment, expendables for repair, auto chemical goods, paint and varnish materials and other branches of the industry.
Companies from the Republic of Belarus, Greece and China will take part in InterAuto. Among them are such significant market players as TRIANGLE TYRE CO. LTD, Ravenol and Russkiye Kraski. Participants will present to a wide professional audience the latest developments in automotive components, equipment, consumables, car care chemistry and other areas of the industry. Among exhibitors are:
- TRIANGLE TYRE CO., LTD – one of the leading companies of the production of a wide range of tyres.
- Ravenol – a manufacture of monograde engine oils, semi-and fully synthetic engine and gear oils, antifreezes, selection of industrial cleaning products and car care chemicals from Germany.
- Russian Coatings – the leading producer and supplier of paint, lacquer and repair systems.
New companies join the list of exhibitors every year, among InterAuto debutants are:
- Green Car – the only sales operator of products under the trademarks OCTAFLUID, MAXCOOL, GREEN CAR, manufactured by Aviafluid International OOO on the territories of Russia and CIS countries. Aviafluid International is an official partner in Russia of the biggest developers and manufacturers of additives for production of coolants and heat carriers.
- ACIS – a company specializing in equipping, installation and maintenance of gas stations and car washes.
- Prosto Energy – a Russian-Belarusian joint venture developing comprehensive solutions in the field of energy supply for electric vehicles (AC and DC charging stations, cloud charging infrastructure management system, balancing and control systems) and also manufacturing and supporting mass-produced charging stations.
- Micrometan - an enterprise supplying natural gas compressors for refueling vehicles in private houses and at automobile enterprises.
A significant part of the exposition will be presented by companies from the PRC. A number of joint business events will take place within the exhibition.
A new section Autocomplex will be held within the frames of the InterAuto exhibition this year. The section is designed to demonstrate the latest models of equipment, technologies and turnkey construction of fuel stations and other facilities of car services, charging points for electrical vehicles.
The Russian-Chinese Business Forum will be held within the frames of the business program of InterAuto August 24, 2022 at 11:00 in the Conference hall K. The event has been initiated and organized by UREMONT.COM IT-company in cooperation with the Beijing Yabaolu International Chamber of Commerce (BYICC). The moderator of the forum is UREMONT.COM IT-company, the leading developer of solutions for digitalization of the automotive industry.
The forum will act as an information platform for the exchange, interaction and development of automotive spare parts market in Russia. Participants will discuss:
- the state of the Russian market for automotive components, spare parts and related goods;
- import of automotive spare parts to the Russian market in new realities;
- peculiarities of auto parts and auto components export from the PRC;
- certification and quality assurance system for Chinese products;
- common issues of cooperation between companies from the Russian Federation and the PRC in the market of automotive components, spare parts and related goods.
In the course of only 4 days, specialists will have an opportunity not only to study a wide range of automotive products and get acquainted with the latest developments, but also to find new partners and customers, establish distribution channels for products, conclude mutually profitable long-term contracts and import substituting products.
See you at Crocus Expo August 23 through 26!