17th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto
The 17th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto will be held August 23 through 26, 2022 at Crocus Expo. The exhibition is supported by the Association of Russian Automakers NP (OAR) and the National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK).
For more than 15 years the project has been assisting the beginners to enter the Russian market of automotive components. Participation in the InterAuto exhibition will allow you to be in the heart of the industry’s business events, present your company and products in the Russian market, personally meet a wide audience of specialists, study market conditions, find new customers, increase your market share, get in touch with all the partners in a short period of time, promote your corporate image as the leader of your sector and discover new markets!
InterAuto presents the latest developments of Russian and foreign producers of automotive components, garage and service equipment, expendables for repair, auto chemical goods, paint and varnish materials and other branches of the industry.
Exhibitors include manufacturers and suppliers from the Republic of Belarus, Greece, China and Japan, as well as from all over Russia: from Moscow and the Moscow region, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, Astrakhan, Vladimir, Voronezh, Kaluga, Kaliningrad, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Penza, Rostov, Smolensk, Tver, Yaroslavl regions; Krasnodar and Perm territories; Republic of Tatarstan. Among them are:
- TRIANGLE TYRE CO., LTD – a leading manufacturer of automobile tires in China.
- Ravenol – a manufacturer of a wide range of lubricants and cleaning products, including various engine oils, gear oils for automatic and manual transmissions and drive axles, hydraulic oils, industrial oils, specialty fats, high performance lubricants, winter chemicals and engine coolant (anti-freeze).
- Rossvik – the largest Russian producer of garage equipment and tire repair materials and consumables.
- Sibek – a company producing garage equipment and wheel balancing equipment for motor transport.
- Russkiye Kraski – a leading producer and supplier of paints, coatings and repair systems.
Debutants of the 17th InterAuto exhibition:
- Green car – is an only sales operator of products under the trademarks OCTAFLUID, MAXCOOL, GREEN CAR, manufactured by Aviafluid international OOO on the territories of Russia and CIS. The products are sold through their own distribution chain. Aviafluid international OOO is an official partner in Russia of the biggest developers and manufacturers of additives for production of coolants and heat carriers.
- ACIS – a company specializing in equipment, installation and service for gas stations and car washes.
- Prosto Energy – a Russian-Belarusian joint venture developing comprehensive solutions in the field of energy supply for electric vehicles (AC and DC charging stations, cloud charging infrastructure management system, balancing and control systems), manufacturing and supporting mass-produced charging stations including charging products for private homeowners.
- Micrometan – an enterprise supplying natural gas compressors for refueling vehicles in private houses and at automobile enterprises.
A new section Autocomplex will be organized within the frames of the InterAuto exhibition. The section will be of primary interest for specialists of fuel stations and car maintenance equipment, charging points for electrical vehicles and services. The event is supported by Union of the Gas Engine Industry Enterprises (SPGO) and the Russian Fuel Union (RTS)
Autocomplex is designed to demonstrate the latest models of equipment, technologies and turnkey construction of fuel stations and other facilities of car services, charging points for electrical vehicles. Unifying all of the trades related to automotive in servicing car owners is the dominant message of the section.
The InterAuto business program includes a variety of formats (interactive procurement sessions, B2B events and negotiations), which allow representatives of leading enterprises to successfully hold business meetings, establish effective communications with Russian and foreign partners on joint project implementation issues.
Specialists acquire extra competence and improve their skills, strengthening the status of experts in the professional environment when participating in discussion and training activities of the business program.
In the course of only 4 days, specialists will have an opportunity not only to study a wide range of automotive products and get acquainted with the latest developments, but also to find new partners and customers, establish distribution channels for products and conclude mutually profitable long-term contracts.
See you at Crocus Expo August 23 through 26, 2022!