1 March 2022
MOSCOW BOAT SHOW 2022
2021 results (figures and facts):
Visitors: 14 000
Specialists: more than 60%
Participants’ geography: Bulgaria, Greece, Denmark
Italy, Russia, USA, Tunisia, Turkey, France
Russian cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Izhevsk, Kazan,
Kaluga, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don,
Samara, Saratov, Sevastopol, Yaroslavl, Chelyabinsk
International exhibition of boats and yachts Moscow Boat Show, one of the most significant events for the professionals of the yachting business and a platform for presentation of new branch developments and a meeting place for business and professional communication, will be held March 3 through 6, 2022 at Crocus Expo, the expo venue which ranks at the top among exhibition centers of Russia and Eastern Europe..
During 4 days of the event, exhibitors will have an opportunity to profitably present their products and evaluate their demand on the market, determine promising distribution channels and expand their customer database, conduct many direct negotiations and enter into mutually profitable contracts in a short time. As preliminary estimated the event will be attended by more than 12 000 visitors.
Top players of the market will display their products, equipment and related services: Prestige Yachts, M-Power Group, Boatmarket, ExpertMarine, Mixtmarine, Libhof, VBOATS, Bossforr, Volga Boat, Slider, Smart Yachts, Berkut Marine and many others are among them.
The attendees will find at the exposition comprising more than 13 000 sq m the following:
Boats for fishing and active outing (Bereg Production Company, Argo-Jet, Vladimirskaya Shipyard).
Catamarans (Meduza, Aquasport).
Galeon 400 FLY from SMART YACHTS, the fourth-generation yacht family, as one of the smallest models to offer the innovative Beach Mode.
Standard electric installations of different capacities from Ellisabeth Electric, which offers upgrade of small vessels to electric engines. The installations can be used on gliding and jet boats with all types of engines and any range of travel.
Hangzhou HIDEA Power Machinery Co., LTD outboard engines. The production system adopts advanced foreign equipment for automated flow operations, robot operation, data management, control and acquisition, ensuring that the Hidea manufactured product quality can reach the international standards.
Joint Russia-China production of energy efficient systems (Aspil Energy).
A supplier of manufacturers of various marine and rescue equipment (COMFLOT).
Principal types of deck coverings for yachts and boats (V-Deck).
Organization of holidays, excursions and recreation on water (Krasotka boat).
One will find everything to make life on water better, more enjoyable, easier, safer and more fun at the Moscow Boat Show. Here you will find a large range of boats, accessories and equipment for your boat and crew. There’s something for everybody who enjoys the life at sea; boat owners, boat enthusiasts, families, fishing enthusiast, water lovers and curious beginners.
The Moscow Boat Show guests will see for the first time:
- Aluminum boats and pontoons produced by a Swiss shipbuilding company Smartliner (Aquasport).
- AXOPAR Spyder Finnish boat (Life Motor Boat). AXOPAR 22 Spyder was granted in November 2021 the Best of Boats award. Now there is every chance to win two more contests – Motor Boat Awards and European Powerboat of the Year Award. The AXOPAR 22 T-TOP World Premiere took place at Cannes Yachting Festival, September 2021. The boat was announced The Boat of 2022 at the contest European Powerboat Award. Experts evaluate motor boats and yachts in terms of design, innovation, as well as value for money.
- Powerful motor engines made from a unique material, high-density polyethylene (HDPE), from a new participant of the show Boat Yard.
- The first in the world outboard diesel CXO300 from Cox Powertrain, a privately owned engineering company based in Shoreham by Sea. The engine delivers up to 300 hp (224kW).
- Surfboards with motor from global brands Awake, Raddin, Fliteboard, Lift Foil, and petrol jetboards of Mako (Great Britain) and JetSurf (Czech Republic), a completely new unique invention in the water-engine equipment market - the Sea-Doo Spark serial model, turned into a mini-jet boat, the first-ever water bike Manta5 Hydrofoiler XE-1 (MOTOSURFING).
- Saxdor Yachts Finnish boats (Boutique.Yachts). Saxdor 200 Sport is the WINNER of the European Powerboat of the Year 2021 in the category Up to 8 m, Motorboat of the Year 2021, Best of Boats 2020.
A large scale business program has been prepared for the visitors of the Moscow Boat Show 2022, which features lectures by professional yachtsmen, sportsmen, journalists and other honored experts.
On March 4 at 14:00 Sergey Gordleev, Head of the Department of Scientific Research and Innovation, will make a presentation on the topic Civil (small) Fleet and Infrastructure. Foresight Thinking.
Besides a round table is planned March 4 at 16:00on the topic New Legislation on Small Vessels. Digitalization of State Services for Boatmasters’ Certification, Vessels Inspection and State Registration. New instructions of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in this area come into force in March 2022 and therefore it is necessary to know how to work in changed conditions. This will be told by Mikhail Kulik, an author of books on small vessels and a lawyer.
Moscow Boat Show will become the discussion arena of the Students Sailing League, whose representatives will discuss the development of students sailing sport within the framework of a round table (March 5, 12:00).
The Sailing Academy training center will hold the Open Hour on March 5 at 11:00, dedicated to the issue of becoming a skipper and helmsman as well as taking the first steps in charter.
One can learn about the current experience of passing skipper exams at the Russian Yachting Federation (VFPS), the State Small Vessels Inspectorate (GIMS) and IYT March 5 at 14:00.
The attendees will be given a lecture Opportunities for the Development of Tourist River Routes for Recreational Inland Fleet of the Russian Federation: Projects and Ways of Real Implementation March 6 at 12:00. Ilya Bushtukhin, a maritime lawyer, yacht manager and surveyor, and Gennady Chizhov, a leading specialist, will speak at the lecture. Mega yacht managers will be attracted by Ilya Bushtukhin's second lecture on delicate situations that arise in their work.
Currently yachting business feces the challenge of attracting new customers, developing successfully business and bringing it to a qualitatively new level. The lectures by business coaches are designed to provide answers to the issue:
- Andrei Yermoshkin, Commercial Director of the Interium agency, will tell what social networks to choose to promote boat brands (March 3, 14:00).
- Irina Smorygo, a business coach, will hold a master class at the show on how to use YouTube as a channel for attracting customers (March 4, 12:00).
- Maria Shirokova, General Director of the event agency Prostranstvo, will share her experience of introducing a brand to the market in a crisis (March 5, 15:15).
Moscow Boat Show contributes to increase participation in yachting and water sports as well as to the development of yachting industry in Russia. Training courses on racing dinghies, master classes in kayak control, canoeing, pack rafting, catamaran and SUP-surf, zorba riding, fitness rafts, an interactive program on inflatable water bicycles in the open pool will clearly demonstrate to the guests of the exhibition the advantages of water activities.
Moscow Boat Show presents the aspects of the yachting segment, demonstrates modern samples of water motor equipment and the latest design developments, acquaints guests with activity of yachting schools and the calendar of sea regattas, submits offers on sea and river cruises and also on opportunities of training in water sports. Moscow Boat Show is the event intended for a wide audience which became very popular among yachting devotees. It is a multiformat project incorporating exposition, business events, impressive show programs and educational events.
For detailed information regarding ticket prices and regulations of admittance to the show please refer to the official web site at www.mosboatshow.ru.
See you at Crocus Expo at the Moscow Boat Show!
MOSCOW BOAT SHOW