16th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto
The 16th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto, one of the main events for the specialists of the automotive industry, was held August 24 through 27, 2021 at Crocus Expo. The exhibition was supported by the Association of Russian Automakers NP (OAR) and the National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK).
Faced with historic challenges, the automotive sector is looking to the future more than ever, investing unprecedented amounts into vehicles that would provide sustainable and connected transport for all. Over the last few months, and after successive periods of lockdown, consumers around the world have proven the importance of freedom of movement and individual transport.
Every year InterAuto provides an effective platform for presentation of the latest developments of Russian and foreign manufacturers of automotive components, service equipment, consumables for repair, paint products and other segments of the industry.
127 companies from 5 countries of the world (Islamic Republic of Iran, China, Poland, the Republic of Belarus and Russia) and 18 regions of the Russian Federation (Moscow and the Moscow region; St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region; Astrakhan, Lipetsk, Tver, Tula, Vladimir, Rostov, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Penza, Kaliningrad, Kursk, Yaroslavl regions; Republic of Tatarstan; Stavropol Territory, etc.) presented goods, services and the latest solutions from all segments of the automotive industry.
Among key exhibitors of InterAuto 2021 were representatives of national and foreign automotive sector of economy: ARDA carwash equipment – self-service and robotized car wash stations; Cleanol - solutions for professionals in the field of car wash, detailing, cleaning; Iran Khodro IKCO – the biggest passenger & commercial vehicle manufacturer in the Middle East region; MTF Light – a developer and supplier of lighting equipment for cars; Pandora (Telemetry NPO) - a Russian manufacturer and developer of anti-theft automotive electronics, service automotive devices and telemetry complexes; TRIANGLE TYRE CO., LTD - a leading manufacturer of automobile tires in China; TROTON (Poland) – producer of materials for car body repair; Investmechanica – one of the leaders in the Russian automotive repair materials market; RU-Sintez - a manufacturer of professional auto chemistry, car care products and professional chemistry for cleaning: H7-group - a supplier of equipment and consumables for bodywork from leading world brands; Techno Vector - International group of companies, a developer and manufacturer of computer stands for car wheel alignment, automatic wheel washes, balancing equipment, tire machines.
Novelties displayed within the exposition:
- AVS, one of the leading companies on the Russian market engaged in production of automotive accessories, tools and car chemistry, presented at the exhibition new directions of activity: ProHim NPO (wipers, lubricants, polyroles, shampoos, plastic cleaners, rubber blackeners) and the product group AUTO Tools (tool sets in case, wrenches, heads, screwdrivers, wheel braces, spanners, spark plugs and much more).
- TechnoVector presented at InterAuto new web services and options such as: car plate number tracking from a webcam or smartphone, tablet; automatic order completion with automatic detection of car brand, model and alignment standards by registration number via Techno Vector server; Assistant application for smartphones and tablets on Android and iOS and the line of balancing equipment of iPRO range.
- DELTASKIN® hybrid protection film; DELTAFILM® professional tint films; DELTAPLEX® windshield protective films; DELTATOOL® tools from UNIONDELTA® brand exclusive distributor – PROF-TON GROUP.
- Pandora, producer of electronic car security and telemetry products for more than 15 years, presented their best products at the exhibition. Pandora DX-9X LoRa– successful development of the absolute bestseller in a new modernization of radio tracking with LoRa modulation. Reliable solution on a modern proven platform with 2G/3G/4G support (LTE), with a highly sensitive GPS/Glonass receiver integrated into the base unit Pandora 4GS plus. A high-performance charging station for electric cars and for the first time demonstrated the Pandora Evidence-mini photo-video recorder with a branded mobile application and an automobile security system.
- Iran Khodro (IKCO), the biggest passenger & commercial vehicle manufacturer in Middle East region, presented the latest passenger cars DENA+, RUNNA+ Panoramic and TARA to be evaluated by Russian visitors.
- Business Car Refinish brought to the Russian market a new brand Kizuki輝築 in order to expand the business in the mid-price segment. The line Kizuki輝築 was developed oriented to the market of the Russian Federation with the direct participation of the Japanese concern Nippon Paint Co.
- Russian Coatings displayed 2 product lines of auto repair systems: ARMAX compact range of included fillers, primers, varnishes and auxiliary materials and VIKA high-tech materials for the preparation and painting of surfaces (acrylic and alkyd enamels, varnishes, primers, fillers), as well as auxiliary, abrasive and polishing systems.
- Titan GK, a modern and dynamically developing enterprise, one of the largest producers of petrochemical products in Russia and the CIS countries, displayed new products created on its own raw material base, namely, auto chemistry, auto-cosmetics, premium oils, cooling and washing liquids and lubricants.
- Orekh AO presented automotive spare parts to all models of trucks and commercial transport of various brands and for any budget. This year, Orekh AO took part in the InterAuto exhibition together with its partner GAZPROM NEFT - Lubricants LLC, Eberspacher German Holding and MAZ OAO. The company represented products under the Gazpromneft brand. The Gazpromneft brand is a national leader in the mass segment, which produces modern motor and transmission oils, plastic lubricants, antifreezes and special liquids for cars and commercial vehicles.
New companies attracted by an opportunity to present its products and services to the professional audience, find new distribution channels and profitable partners, study market conditions join InterAuto exhibitors every year. Among the companies that for the first time had chosen the exhibition for presentation of their products were: ARDA carwash equipment; K2 (Poland) - manufacturer of products for detailing, auto chemistry and auto cosmetics; KIWICOLOR GROUP – wholesale of paint materials for car repair, paint system of color selection and all the necessary range of materials for painting a car under the Kiwix brand; Defly – a modern, technological enterprise with a full production cycle, including all stages from product development and up to manufacture of automotive accessories made from organic glass and possessing sewing facilities; MarKon enterprise - one of the largest manufacturers of brake pads in Russia for domestic and imported cars and commercial vehicles, buses, trucks and trailers, ATVs, bicycles, front end loaders and other special equipment; Membrane Trading – official distributor of anti-gravel films in Russia; TITAN-SM – thick greasers.
The most pressing issues of the automotive industry which are important both in the short and long term: training courses for the car business, the use of repair systems and paint and varnish coating technologies and much more were discussed within the frames of the dedicated and dense calendar of events 2021.
Conference Car Body Repair. In Search of Quality, organized by the KUZOVLab portal became of high interest for the attendees. Participants of the event discussed modern realities of car body repair organization and the influence of OSAGO on them; peculiarities of interaction of expert organizations with maintenance stations; issues of expertise and evaluation during paint and varnish repair works; and quality of car paint coating and methods of performance evaluation.
Participants of the Round table Development and Localization of Automotive Components for Automotive Industry considered issues of intellectual rights protection, anti-counterfeiting and fake spare parts, fuel, lubricants and liquids, as well as outline the main vectors of the development of production and localization of automotive components.
InterAuto attracts annually a wide professional audience: manufacturers and distributors of automotive components, spare parts, car chemistry and car care products, equipment for car maintenance and repair stations and workshops, representatives of car service stations and tuning studios, insurance companies, federal and municipal authorities and specialized mass media.
The project defines and implements the sector's strategy with regards to innovation, competition, employment and skills on behalf of all partners (manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, subcontractors and mobility actors). It is a representative voice for the sector's common views.
The exhibition had provided again an opportunity to open up the potential of Russian enterprises and increase the level of competitiveness of domestic products in the national and global automotive markets. The project assisted start-up companies in entering the Russian automotive components market, strengthened the position of large players and contributed to the establishment of new business relations and search of clients.
See you at Crocus Expo in 2022
at the 17th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto!