16th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto
The 16th International exhibition of automotive industry InterAuto will be held August 24 through 27, 2021 at Crocus Expo. The exhibition is supported by the Association of Russian Automakers NP (OAR) and the National Association of Automotive Component Manufactures of Russia (NAPAK). The organizer of the event is Crocus Expo, an expo venue rated as one of the leaders among expo centres of Russia and Eastern Europe.
For more than 15 years, the InterAuto exhibition has provided an opportunity to open up the potential of Russian enterprises and increase the level of competitiveness of domestic products in the national and global automotive markets. The project annually assists start-up companies in entering the Russian automotive components market, strengthens the position of large players and contributes to the establishment of new business relations and search of clients.
More than 120 companies from more than 16 regions of the Russian Federation (Moscow and the Moscow region; St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region; Astrakhan, Lipetsk, Tver, Tula, Vladimir, Rostov, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Penza, Kaliningrad, Kursk, Yaroslavl regions; Republic of Tatarstan; Stavropol Territory, etc.) and representatives of companies from 5 countries of the world (Iran, China, Poland, the Republic of Belarus and Russia) will present this year goods, services and the latest solutions from all segments of the automotive industry.
Representatives of national and foreign automotive sectors are among the participants of InterAuto 2021:
- Technovector – International group of companies, developer and manufacturer of computer stands for car wheel alignment, automatic wheel washes, balancing equipment, tire machines
- Iran Khodro IKCO – the biggest passenger & commercial vehicle manufacturer in the Middle East region.
- Triangle Tyre CO, LTD – Chinese producer of automotive tyres.
- TROTON (Poland) – producer of materials for car body repair.
- RU-Sintez – manufacturer of professional auto chemistry, car care products and professional chemistry for cleaning.
- MTF Light – developer and supplier of lighting equipment for cars to the Russian market.
- Pandora – Kaluga enterprise, which is engaged in the development and production of security and anti-theft automotive electronics, service automotive devices and telemetry complexes.
- Н7-group – company supplying equipment and consumables for car bodywork.
- Cleanol – leading manufacturer of professional means in the field of car wash, detailing, cleaning and chemicals for car body treatment and protection.
- Investmechanica – one of the leaders in the Russian automotive repair materials market.
New companies attracted by an opportunity to present its products and services to the professional audience, find new distribution channels and profitable partners, study market conditions join InterAuto exhibitors every year. This year the following companies take part in the project for the first time:
- Titan-SM – a modern and dynamically developing enterprise, one of the largest producers of petrochemical products in Russia and the CIS countries.
- KIWICOLOR GROUP – wholesale of paint materials for car repair. Paint system of color selection and all the necessary range of materials for painting a car under the Kiwix brand.
- ARDA carwash equipment – the largest producer of self-service car wash equipment and direct supplier of robotized car wash stations.
- Defly – a modern, technological enterprise with a full production cycle, including all stages from product development and up to manufacture. Produces automotive accessories made from organic glass and has sewing facilities.
- K2 – Polish manufacturer of products for detailing, auto chemistry and auto cosmetics.
- Orekh AO – automotive spare parts to all models of trucks and commercial transport of various brands and for any budget. This year, Orekh AO will take part in the InterAuto exhibition together with its partner GAZPROM NEFT - Lubricants LLC, which represents products under the Gazpromneft brand. The Gazpromneft brand is a national leader in the mass segment, which produces modern motor and transmission oils, plastic lubricants, antifreezes and special liquids for cars and commercial vehicles.
- Membrane Trading – official distributor of anti-gravel films in Russia.
- MarKon enterprise - one of the largest manufacturers of brake pads in Russia for domestic and imported cars and commercial vehicles, buses, trucks and trailers, ATVs, bicycles, front end loaders and other special equipment.
- BUSINESS CAR REFINISH - a professional supplier of innovative car paints and equipment for car body repair in Russia.
The most pressing issues of the automotive industry which are important both in the short and long term: training courses for the car business, the use of repair systems and paint and varnish coating technologies and much more will be discussed within the frames of the dedicated and dense calendar of events 2021.
Conference Car Body Repair. In Search of Quality, organized by the KUZOVLab portal, will be held on August 24, 2021 (from 10:00 to 18:00, Pavilion 1, hall C ). Participants of the event will discuss modern realities of car body repair organization and the influence of OSAGO on them; peculiarities of interaction of expert organizations with maintenance stations; issues of expertise and evaluation during paint and varnish repair works; and quality of car paint coating and methods of performance evaluation.
Round table Development and Localization of Automotive Components for Automotive Industry will be held August 25, 2021 (from 10:00 to 14:00, Pavilion 1, hall C). Participants of the event will consider issues of intellectual rights protection, anti-counterfeiting and fake spare parts, fuel, lubricants and liquids, as well as outline the main vectors of the development of production and localization of automotive components.
InterAuto attracts annually a wide professional audience: manufacturers and distributors of automotive components, spare parts, car chemistry and car care products, equipment for car maintenance and repair stations and workshops, representatives of car service stations and tuning studios, insurance companies, federal and municipal authorities and specialized mass media.
InterAuto is the best launch to the Russian market!
See you at Crocus Expo August 24 through 27, 2021!