MOSCOW BOAT SHOW 2021
2020 results (figures and facts):
Visitors: 12 000
Participants’ geography: Bulgaria, Germany, Greece,
Denmark, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore,
USA, Tunisia, Turkey, France, Croatia, Japan
Russian cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg,
Izhevsk, Kazan, Kaluga, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk,
Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saratov, Sevastopol, Yaroslavl
The 14th International exhibition of boats and yachts Moscow Boat Show, one of the most significant events for the professionals of the yachting business and a platform for presentation of new branch developments and a meeting place for business and professional communication, will be held March 4 through 7, 2021 at Crocus Expo.
For many years, Moskovsky Bout Show has remained one of the most important industry events and the only indoor exhibition of boats and yachts in Russia. The project continues to develop and remains a popular and effective tool for promoting goods and services in the Russian market. This is confirmed by the statistics: at the moment, the number of tickets purchased for the exhibition has already exceeded last year's figures by more than 50%.
More than 100 companies will take part at the Moscow Boat Show 2021 - both domestic manufacturers and distributors, and foreign representative offices operating on the Russian market. The geography of the participants covers 6 countries: Malta, Russia, Singapore, the USA, Turkey and Croatia. Domestic developments will be demonstrated by companies from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Izhevsk, Kazan, Kaluga, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Saratov, Sevastopol, Yaroslavl and other cities of Russia.
Top players of the market are among participants of the trade show: PrestigeYachts, Nord Boat, Boatmarket, ExpertMarine and Меrcury. The debutants of the year are: Botsman24, Navicom, Libhof, River, ImexusYachts, Bossforr, BaliCatamarans and others.
At Moscow Boat Show one will find everything to make life on water better, more enjoyable, easier, safer and more fun. Here you will find a large range of boats, accessories and equipment for your boat and crew. There’s something for everybody who enjoys the life at sea; boat owners, boat enthusiasts, families, fishing enthusiast, water lovers and curious beginners. All willing will have an opportunity to get specialists’ consultancy and purchase water crafts and sports gear at special prices.
Prestige Yachts Russia is the official distributor of Jeanneau (France), Prestige (France), Linssen, Glastron (USA), Scarab (USA), Four Winns (USA) and Van der Valk (Netherlands) in Russia. This year the company will present the most popular models: Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 Serie 2, Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895 Marlin, Scarab 165ID, Cap Camarat 9.0 Walk Arount and Jeanneau NC33.
Nord Boat will present a family of new products of the upcoming season from Parker (Parker 750 CabinCruiser, Parker 760 Quest, Parker 790 Explorer cruiser) within the frames of the Moscow Boat Show 2021. These range from 6 meter sport cruisers, to 11 meter family leisure boats, and already now includes 12 different models. ArcticCommuter 35 will be also presented among other exhibits.
Nord Star Yachting, one of the leaders of Russian yachting market, will present another novelty of the show AMEL 60 yacht which was granted European yacht of the Year 2020 title. XO Cabin boats from popular Finnish manufacturer will be also presented to the audience by the Nord Star Yachting company.
At the Expert Marine stand, the official representative in Russia of the famous French shipyard Beneteau, visitors will have an opportunity to obtain consultancy on all issues related to the acquisition and maintenance of watercrafts.
The loyal participant of the exhibition, Mercury, a world leader in the field of technology, production of ship power plants and innovative control systems - will demonstrate various models of outboardd boat engines, and will also hold a series of training seminars at the stand, which will be accompanied by spectacular presentations on plasma screen.
Fishleader, an exclusive distributor of Weldcraft American shipbuilder and Anytec Swedish company will for the first time bring to the show Ockelbo B21 СAB, Anytec A27C, Anytec A23 and A27 aluminum boats.
FUSO JET will display at their stand the most popular models of motorboats: Tuman 565, Tuman 565 JET and Tuman 710. River Brothers, a family tuning workshop from Saint Petersburg,. will display this spring at the Moscow Boat Show a custom boat fully assembled in the workshop. One can obtain a full range of services for the modernization and repair of boats - from preparing a boat for the season to decking a teak deck - and even assemble a fully castom aluminum boat, where each detail will be according to the customer’s requirements
Besides speed and drive lovers will have a wonderful opportunity to see a wide range of motorized surfing equipment at the exposition: classic boards and motorized boards, SUP boards, wetsuits and related accessories. Jet Surf Russia, Motosurfing and others will display their novelties.
The services of charter operators will be presented at the exposition: Yacht Travel, Interparus, Ultrasail Group, BoatMarket and others. Representatives of the companies will help not only to choose a yacht to suit any taste and budget, but also to competently plan an itinerary for an exciting journey to different parts of the world.
A dense and topical calendar of events has been prepared for the visitors of Moscow Boat Show 2020. Professional yachtsmen, athletes and journalists will speak during all days of the project:
- A seminar will be held March 5, 2021 (13:00 - 14:00) on the topic: Small-size Crafts and Infrastructure within the Frames of Inland Waterways Development. Problems. Strategy. Tactics. as part of the Moscow Boat Show business program. Speaker: Panshin V.G., Institute of Innovation in Shipbuilding and Ship Repair. FGBOU VO Volga State University of Water Transport.
- Albert Nazarov, member of Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME), fellow of Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA), a Chartered Engineer (UK), a member of Associations of Designers of Russia (ADR) and Director of Albatross Marine Design, will tell about the design of small water crafts where designing is an art, the aim of which is to develop functional outcomes that work within a pleasing appearance during the lecture Yacht Building and Small Shipbuilding: Lessons from Covid Crisis.
- Tarpon magazine invites everyone to listen to the story of the St. Petersburg yachtsman, editor of the publication Sergey Afonin about Sailing Single-handed across the Atlantic. The expert will talk during the meeting about two transatlantic sailing single-handed on the Loppan yacht in 2020.
- Ilya Bushtukhin, marine lawyer, yacht captain, manager of mega-yachts, yacht surveyor will give a presentation on the topic: Yacht Manager - his Functions and Role in a Yacht Sailing.
- A seminar will be held by Mikhail Savelyev, Development Director of the Russian Yacht Center, General Manager of Russian Sailing Week Volvo, and Sports Director of Russian Business Regattas. The seminar will be held March 6, 2021 within the frames of the business program at Moscow Boat Show. Mikhail Savelyev organized more than 65 regattas in various parts of the world during the period from 2007 to 2019; he is a yachting captain with the IYT Yachtmaster offshore international certificate, has sailed more than 25,000 miles. Online presentation of a free course in the theory of sailing yacht handling and navigation will be presented on YouTube. A yacht in a virtual environment. Technology for creating a channel on YouTube. Errors and Findings. Disappointments and Triumphs. Personal Experience.
- The report of the expert Anna Shumeiko How to Build Yacht Infrastructure and Manage Marinas also deserves special interest.
A dense family oriented interactive program will be held during all days of the show in a specially equipped pool located directly in the exhibition hall. The Moscow Boat Show visitors will traditionally enjoy a number of entertainment events on the water this year! We pride our self on being a family show, continually striving to grow and offer new and exciting elements to our patrons.
Entertainment and training events for young visitors will be held throughout the days of the Moscow Boat Show in a special pool located directly in the exhibition hall: short water races, optimist test drives, zorb riding on the water surface, radio-controlled yacht racing and much more. Experienced trainers will instruct on kayaking and canoeing within the frames of the exhibition. Visitors will enjoy watching shows on SUP boards, windsurfing training courses and much more.
The Indestructible Optimist team will hold a master class for kids and teenagers from 7 and up to 15 years old on a boat model especially developed for beginners. Everyone will have a unique opportunity to test this model of boat right at the show in a specially equipped pool. The Indestructible Optimist model is a small, single-handed sailing dinghy intended for use by beginning sportsmen for whom accidental collisions with a berth, boat trainer or yachts of teammates during training are common. The hull of the yacht is practically indestructible, and small injuries that can be sustained after very severe blows do not need to be repaired - there is no concept of osmosis.
SUP-club organizes traditional test drive of boards right on the show site in the open pool. The professional instructor tells about safety measures and paddling technique. During test drives no additional or special clothing is required due to small depth of the pool.
At the Moscow Boat Show there’s something for everybody who enjoys the life at sea; boat owners, boat enthusiasts, families, fishing enthusiast, water lovers and curious beginners. The boat show has been announcing the spring and the time to get back in the water. It creates a forum where buyers and sellers can gather under one roof to conduct business and enhance industry knowledge.
It is necessary to purchase an e-ticket which entitles to one time admission to the Moscow Boat show for you to visit the exposition and attend events of the interactive program.
Tickets are available at the project website or at Crocus Expo ticket offices.
See you at the trade show!
Exhibition: MOSCOW BOAT SHOW