20 August 2012
8th International automotive exhibition InterAuto
August 28-31, 2012
Moscow, Crocus Expo IEC
Pavilion 1 (halls 1, 2, 3 and 4), outdoor areas 5 and 6
The 8th International automotive exhibition InterAuto will be held August 28 through 31 in Crocus Expo IEC.
The event is supported by the Association of the Russian Automakers NP, the Ministry for Industry and Commerce of the Russian Federation, the Ministry for Transport of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Moscow region.
In 2012 the exposition space will exceed 30 000 sq m and will be accommodated in all halls of the first pavilion Crocus Expo IEC and on outdoor area opposite from the pavilion! 550 exhibitors from 24 regions of Russia (the Amur, Belgorod, Vladimir, Volgograd, Voronezh, Ivanovo, Kaluga, Kostroma, Kurgan, Nizhny Novgorod, Novgorod, Oryol, Rostov, Samara, Sverdlovsk, Smolensk, Tverskaya, Ulyanovsk, Chelyabinsk and Yaroslavl regions, the Krasnodar and Primorsk krais, the Republics of Tatarstan and Chuvashiya) and 17 foreign countries (Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, China, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Poland, Slovenia, the USA, Taiwan, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Ukraine and Japan) will participate in the show.
The organizers estimate that more than 50 000 visitors will come to the show.
The exhibition will be traditionally segmented into the following sections:
- Automotive components, spare parts
- Car care products, lacquers, paints, maintenance and repair active stock
- Car electronics and safety and security systems, car accessories
- Garage and service equipment, tyres and discs
Thematic location shows that such segmentation assists InterAuto 2012 visitors to easier orientate themselves at the show and the exhibitors to get a better effect of their participation in the event.
Business program of the project will feature numerous conferences, congresses, seminars and master classes.
International conference Certification of Automotive Components will be held August 28. The conference will provide an opportunity to understand numerous aspects of certification process, to receive comments of the best specialists of the leading automobile institute which is engaged in the development of technical regulations, and representatives of large automotive companies which are making use of their knowledge and experience in practice.
Lectures by renowned international experts in the sphere of quality management in the automotive segment will be organized August 30 and 31 within the frames of forum of experts VDA QMC Global Event.
Moreover, the 2nd independent prize The Car Component of the Year and The Golden Wrench – the first international independent professional awards for the key players of the market of car service equipment – will be awarded within the frames of InterAuto 2012. The awards are targeted to promote development of production and automotive equipment sales, improvement of quality and branch stimulations in the Russian market.
Gala Opening Ceremony of the 8th International automotive exhibition InterAuto will take place August 28 at 12:00 p.m. in the lobby of the first pavilion Crocus Expo IEC.
Guests of substantial standing:
- Maxim Nagaytsev, Director General of the Central Scientific Research Automobile and Automotive Engine Institute (NAMI) Federal State Unitary Enterprise;
- Timur Mikaya, Director of the Department of Automotive Industry and Agricultural Machine Building of the Ministry for Industry and Commerce of the Russian Federation;
- Igor Korovkin, Executive Director of the Association of Automakers of Russia NP (OAR);
- Mikhail Blochin, Director General of the National Association of Automotive Components Manufacturers (NAPAK);
- Olga Zarubina, Chairman of the Automotive Components Committee of the Association of European Businesses;
- Jun Takahashi, Heads of the St. Petersburg representative office of JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization);
- Nikolaus Wollmann, Executive Director of IMAG, International Exhibition and Fair Service, Munich – Internationaler Messe-und Ausstellungsdienst Gmbh;
- other officials.
The motor show provides the perfect platform from which to preview new products, evaluate market trends, establish long-lasting and commercially profitable partnerships, provide professional networking among all players of the automotive market, manufacturers of automotive components, accessories, specialized equipment and services. Despite the dynamic changes taking place in Russia and the rapid growth of the automotive sector, the show continues to complement and reflect the industry’s demand.
The eighth edition of InterAuto will surely become a prominent event for the automotive segment and a promotional opportunity not to be missed!
Press Service Crocus Expo IEC