Online registration for the 31st International multithematic exhibition Skrepka Expo has been opened
The 31st International multithematic exhibition Skrepka Expo, the global event which incorporates professionals of stationery and office supplies, toys, gifts and souvenirs, household goods and education, will be held February 27 through 29 at Crocus Expo.
International multithematic exhibition Skrepka Expo is the leading exhibition and the largest B2b-arena in Russia combining the dynamic markets of stationery and office supplies, toys, gifts and souvenirs, household goods, education products.
As to the scale, Skrepka Expo 2024 will be the largest exhibition in the last few years which is already confirmed by the amount of the reserved and paid space and increased interest of foreign participants:
- exhibition area of Skrepka Expo 2024 is more than 16,000 square metres;
- number of exhibitors is more than 250;
- countries participating in the exhibition: Russia, Belarus, China, India, Turkey, Iran and others;
- number of visitors is more than 14,000 professionals from the industry
An eventful business program is planned within the framework of Skrepka Expo – 2 important events in one place in one day – February 26, 2024:
- Forum GKV – the place for industry professionals to exchange up-to-date information and practical experience;
- Award Ceremony for the winners of Zolotaya Skrepka, the National Award of the Russian Stationery and Office Products Market, for the achievements of companies at the year-end of 2023.
Online registration has been opened on the official website.
Visit to Skrepka Expo means:
- opportunity to see, touch, select, and order a vast number of new items before the season;
- searching for new suppliers and maintaining partnerships with existing ones;
- opportunity to expand the range of your products with souvenirs, toys, household and office products;
- getting marketing information about the market, trends and competitors in one place and at one time.
See you February 27 through 29 at Crocus Expo!