Analitika Expo 2023 presented novelties of specialized equipment and industry development tendencies
The 21st International exhibition for laboratory equipment and chemical reagents Analitika Expo 2023 was held April 11 through 14, 2023 at Crocus Expo. The exhibition offered a full range of equipment and services for comprehensive laboratory fitout. Analitika Expo is the market leader in analytical chemistry industry in Russia and CIS countries. The exhibition is the central business platform uniting suppliers of analytical equipment and experts fr om different research and production laboratories.
184 companies from Russia, Belarus, India, China and Kazakhstan participated in the event.
New equipment and methodologies were presented by the regular participants, such as: Analitekspert, Algimed, Biochimmak, Dipaul, Biosystems, Catrosa Reaktiv, Laboratornoe Oborudovanie i Pribory, Lumex-Centrum, NPO SPVLAB, Melytec, Millab, Pertotech, Vibrotekhnik, Tescan, Chimmed, Helicon, SKB Chromatec, Khromos Engineering, Ecroskhim, ROSHIMREAKTIV, PrimeChemicalsGroup, Memmert Russia and many others.
30+ companies took part in the Expo for the first time, among them: 3S-Laboratory, Alkor Bio, Apexlab, Biocontrol GR, Kamozzi Pneumatika, DNA Technology, LionTech, Nabitex Scientific, BSKB Neftekhimavtomatika, NIC Innovations, Vzor, Sibirskie Analiticheskie Sistemy, VESEXPERT, BelAnalitika, ProLab-Trade, CTS Nauka and others.
6,716 specialists from 20 countries and 67 regions of Russia visited the Expo, representing the chemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural, healthcare, oil and gas, food, and biotechnology industries, environmental monitoring laboratories, companies distributing laboratory equipment and specializing in design, construction, refurbishment and comprehensive outfitting of laboratories.
Traditionally, the project was accompanied by a rich and topical business program. One had an opportunity to obtain up-to-date industry information from recognized industry experts and improve professional level at scientific and business events. Business program events during the exhibition Analitika Expo became the platform for an open dialogue, knowledge exchange, and development of competencies in analytical research.
More than 20 events of the business program were held on two conference platforms:
The program featured:
More than 40 hours of lectures, presentations and discussions;
1 625 attendees.
The key event of the business program was the Outfitting of Analytics Laboratories in the Current Realities plenary session, wh ere the speakers discussed the issues of import substitution and maintaining high quality of measurements in analytical chemistry in the environment of sanctions and the changes the laboratory equipment market is going through.
New and interesting events in 2023:
- The programme was designed for a wide audience of laboratory representatives from various industries;
- A seminar on laboratory control of environmental objects. The event was held jointly with CJSC "ROSA";
- The Topic of Plenary session 2023: current issues of equipping analytical laboratories in the new conditions. Event Partner: Roskhimreaktiv Association;
- NEW! April 12 at SMARTLABFORUM was the Day of Mobile Laboratories and Remote Monitoring;
- Relevant changes of legislation in the field of accreditation and quality management issues in laboratories still remained one of the priority events in the programme of exhibition;
- Dynamic programme for representatives of pharmaceutical laboratories: an event for QCD specialists and a seminar on the chromatographic analysis of pharmaceuticals;
- The seminar on the topic of controlling food products for the content of harmful substances of anthropogenic origin, special for food laboratory specialist;
- On the last day, traditionally, was held the Award Ceremony for the participants of Analitika Expo exhibition, as well as the Student Day, with interesting bloggers and presentations.
The 22nd International exhibition for laboratory equipment and chemical reagents Analitika Expo will be held April 16 through 18, 2024 at Crocus Expo
See you at Crocus Expo!