NAIS 2023 attracted the record number of visitors during its history
The 10th Anniversary national exhibition and forum of civil aviation infrastructure NAIS was held February 7 and 8 at Crocus Expo. NAIS was held with the support and participation of top officials from Ministry of Transport of Russia, Federal Air Transport Agency, Transportation Safety Association as well as civil aviation flagships - airports, airlines and aircraft manufacturers.
More than 80 companies from Russia, Belarus and China and more than 5 000 professionals of the industry participated in the event.
Benefits of participation were:
- The maximum concentration of specialists from civil aviation organisations, including airports, airlines, government authorities, scientific research;
- Expansion of the distribution geography - representatives from 78 regions of Russia attended the show in 2022
- Opportunity to showcase new products, innovations and technologies on the demanding market
- Personal negotiations with top managers and decision makers
The two-day intense business program covered the main infrastructure development and modernization aspects, as well as included award ceremonies and other official events. NAIS forum was held within the frames of the show. Experts in the fields of security, IT, infrastructure management, design and construction and other sectors together with top managers of airports and air carriers, as well as public authorities shared experience, latest technologies and industry insights.
NAIS Forum served as the platform for discussion of the key topics, trendsetting the further industry development, as well as for dialogue between government and aviation business representatives. More than 600 attendees and 100 speakers participated in the business program.
Among key events were:
- Plenary session New Challenges – New Realities for Russian Air Transport Industry Development
- X Industry Conference «Modernization of airport infrastructure – construction, design, technology»
- X International Conference «Digital transformation in aviation industry – modern agenda»
- Discussion panel «Ensuring import substitution in airport management in modern conditions»
- IV Industry Conference «Challenges and opportunities for the unmanned aviation development in Russia»
- Conference «Flight safety provision in the new time reality»
- Conference «New approaches to aircraft maintenance and aircraft components provision»
The winners of the Air Gates of Russia Award and of the Skyway Service Award were announced at the Galaceremonies within the frames of the show.
The next edition of NAIS will be held February 6 and 7, 2024.
See you at Crocus Expo!