Interpolitex-2021: a straight course aimed at Russian software products and hardware solutions
The 25th Anniversary International exhibition of means of state security provision INTERPOLITEX-2021 was held October 19 through 22, 2021 at CROCUS Expo.
Domestic and foreign developers, manufacturers and suppliers of advanced technologies and solutions successfully used the Exhibition as a universal tool for their products' promotion to the permanent target audience of the event - Russian and foreign security agencies; federal and regional authorities; key participants of state programs and federal projects implementation; enterprises and organizations related to state and public safety and security ensuring, prevention and elimination of the consequences of natural and man-made disasters and state borders security maintenance.
Such companies as Huawei, Kaspersky, Stilsoft, STT-group, F-LAB, Sitronics group, Er-Telecom, AtlasKart, BICinform, Polus ST, Favorite, FSB Russia, Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces named after Peter the Great of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and others participated in the exhibition.
The exhibition was supported by the Border Guard Service of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, ROSTEC Group of Companies, the Moscow City Duma, the Union of machine engineers of Russia, the Coordination Council of Non-Governmental Security Sphere of Russia, Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation named after V.YA. Kikot, ROSOBORONEXPORT, All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defense of the EMERCOM of Russia.
The most obvious security trend remains video surveillance systems and thermal imagers. In the segment of video surveillance systems thermal imaging cameras with automatic facial recognition have become especially popular. Almost all participants of the exhibition noted that their solutions and technologies were completely of Russian development.
Alongside with military and government agencies, Interpolitex was visited by: researchers and employees of companies from the security market segment; foreign partners from Iran, China and the UAE; students. Participants noted an increase in the number of customers from the public sector.
Key events of the business program:
- International Conference "Antiterrorism: Integrated Approach";
- HUAWEI Round Table "Global Experience in Implementing Solutions in the Public Security Sector";
- Presentation of the Rosoboronexport JSC special systems and equipment "Integrated Approaches to Security Systems";
- Scientific and practical conference of the EMERCOM of Russia devoted to the development of robotics in the field of ensuring the population life safety;
- All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia "Technical and Forensic Support for the Disclosure and Investigation of Crimes”;
- Forum of the Non-Governmental Security Sector "Safe Capital" (held with the support of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Moscow City Duma and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce);
- Competition "National Security";
- Technological tours of law enforcement and technological universities.
In 2022 Interpolitex will be held October 18 through 20.
See you at Crocus Expo!
Back to the list