ProMediaTech 2018: post release
The anniversary tenth edition of the International festival of promotion and advertising technologies ProMediaTech, one of the most significant B2B event in Russia for specialists of the exhibition and event industry, retail segment, e-commerce, MICE and online/offline promotion was held January 17 and 18, 2018 in Crocus Expo.
In 2018 ProMediaTech was for the first time held under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. A round table and a number of closed meetings of heads of the member companies of the Exhibition Builders Union with representatives of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation were held within the frames of the project. Anna Tarasiuk, Deputy Director of the Department of Exhibition and Congress Activity of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, spoke at the opening ceremony of the festival and hold several meetings with representatives of the Exhibition Builders Union. Strategic goals and challenges at the exhibition industry market for the coming year and development prospects of the industry as a whole were defined at the Exhibition Builders Union meeting.
Internet technologies have penetrated practically all spheres of human life and therefore the efficiency of business promotion directly depends on successful interaction with the Network audience: marketing technologies sensitively react to tendencies of the advertizing sphere. The ProMediaTech 2018 exposition reflected current tendencies in the branch. The project incorporated 4 specialized conferences:
• #EXPOconf, exhibition business and exposition building. Exhibition business and construction. Effective work with the client prior, during and after the exhibition. "Gold" rules, stages of preparation and planning, design and building of spaces, human logistics, promotion technology and many other things for participants and organizers of the event-industry.
• #ETDconf – MICE, IT, leads, sales (offline + online). MICE, IT, Leads, Sales. How to promote a product combining exhibitions and the Internet. Modern practices and tendencies in spheres of MICE, Media, Internet Promotion. Learn everything about how to effectively combine online/offline promotion and to increase sales.
• #RETAILconf, innovative technologies and equipment in retail. Innovations, trends and equipment in retail. Symbiosis of trade space and the IT. Leading experts from international retail companies about innovative solutions, proved tactics, surprising cases and smart marketing strategies in retail. Examples of the most effective advertizing strategies from well known companies.
• #E-conf, technologies and novelties in e-commerce. The latest tools in e-commerce. Systems of analytics, management and optimization of e-trade. Interaction of e-commerce and social media. Introduction of alternative payment service systems, virtual currency, future of geotargeting and digital advertizing. Application of VR/AR in e-sales.
ProMediaTech provided the perfect platform for communication of representatives of promotion and sales technologies segment, companies builders of exhibition stands, producers of mobile and festival structures, advertising production companies, event-agencies and etc. Guests of the festival got acquainted with new materials and fresh ideas for exhibition spaces decoration. Top experts told about successful tools for online and offline promotion within the frames of the highly topical business program.
ProMediaTech festival presented novelties and technologies of digital modernization in the field of marketing; robotics and its application in spheres of online and offline promotion; presentation of VR-/AR technologies; IT developments for a company management; examples and successful introductions of the technologies in the sphere of advertising; and offline and online sales.
The possibilities of further cooperation were discussed within the frames of the round table by top managers of organizations rendering support to ProMediaTech project: the National Association of Event Specialists (NAOM), the Association of Electronic Communications (RAEC), the Russian Association of Communications Agencies (AKAR), the Association of Complemented and Virtual Reality (ADVR), the National Association of Promotion Products Industry (NARSI), the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), the Russian Association of Marketing Services (RAMS) and Exhibition Builders Union.
Closed pitch sessions were held by suppliers of materials and equipment for exposition building at exhibitions and other events. Participants of pitch sessions:
• Maxim Zverkov, president of Formika Group;
• Timur Usmanov, project manager of AkzoNobel;
• Ivan Novikov and Olga Galanina, project managers of PAPERFORM;
• Alexey Yartsev, CEO of EXPOOffice;
• Pyotr Hazov, CEO of VINK.
Sergey Egorychev, Director of Crocus Expo department of special exhibition projects, hold a number of business meetings on issues related to cooperation with organizers of the largest Russian exhibitions. Besides, the scale of ProMediaTech exposition was appreciated by representatives of HeliView company (China) and other foreign exhibition operators.
Participants and visitors of the festival could find contractors and clients for further cooperation in the most various spheres: building of exhibition stands, production of promotional products, business promotion, organization of events and etc.
The success of ProMediaTech 2018 is emphasized also by the fact that 89% of exhibitors submitted applications for participation in the next year project right on site during the event running days.
In 2019 the organizers of ProMediaTech plan to prepare even more saturated event platform with thematic events, presentations, attraction of top speakers and interesting guests.
Join the project – become a participant or a partner of the International festival of promotion and advertising technologies ProMediaTech!
Back to the list