The 15th International exhibition of equipment and technologies for woodworking and furniture production Woodex Moscow has been opened in Crocus Expo.
Woodex is the leading industry event of international importance in Russia where well-known manufacturers and suppliers demonstrate up-to-date equipment and technologies for woodworking, furniture production and utilization of wood leftovers. The exhibition is held biennially. In 2017, Woodex will feature more than 300 companies from 22 countries, and 5 national stands from Italy, Germany, Spain, Turkey and China.
Woodex Moscow is supported by the European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufactures (EUMABOIS), Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, Federal Forestry Agency, The Government of Moscow, Chamber of commerce and industry of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
The Official Opening Ceremony of 15th International exhibition of equipment and technologies for woodworking and furniture production industries Woodex was held November 14 at 12:00.
Honorary guests addressed with a salutatory word to the guests and participants of the exhibitions:
1. Deputy Director of the Department of machine tools and investment engineering of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation
Nikitin Dmitry Vladimirovich
2. Deputy of the Moscow Duma Deputy Chairman of the Commission on science and industry
Smetanov Alexander Yurievich
3. The Chairman of the forestry Committee of the Moscow region
Sovetnikov Ivan Vasilievich
4. Vice-President of the Union of timber manufacturers and exporters Russia
Irtuganov Timur Ravilyevich
5. The representative of the German Association of woodworking equipment manufacturers "FAWEMA"
Mr. Dennis Bizelt
6. Director of the Italian manufacturers Association of machinery and equipment for woodworking "ACIMALL"
Mr. Dario Corbetta
7. The President of the Association of businessmen in the timber and related industries "Asad"
Mr. Mustafa Sabri Erol
The exhibition will continue until November 17 inclusive.
International Conference "Russian woodworking industry: bridge to the future. TECHNOLOGIES 20.19, conference "Strategy of timber industry development till 2030 – opportunities for wood-based panel manufacturers. State and business" and conference “Wood pellets, briquettes and chips: production, distribution and consumption” will be held within the frames of the business program.
Back to the list